Creates markings that specifically appear on the frills, spines, pawpads, and other similar areas of a Rixixi.
- Flourish can be any color, and may display up to two colors within the marking, which may be blended together.
- It has no restriction on edge hardness.
- Flourish has no minimum, but should be clearly visible on the Rixixi. It has no maximum, and can appear on any and all skin and 'extras' layers.
- Flourish does allow for markings on teeth without cosmetics!
- Flourish can present on all non-color mutations. Combination mutations that hybridize with color mutations and non-color mutations (such as Translucent) can be affected by Flourish. Fur Length mutations can show Flourish on the skin - for example, the entirety of Sphynx and the bald patches of Lykoi; however, Flourish cannot present on Long Fur.
- Flourish can resemble any common or uncommon marking, and still follows its own color rules. It can also make unique combinations of existing markings - for instance, Laouto's hooves are a combination of Ripple and Ticked intended to look like grass and vines.
1 result found.